Thursday, December 23, 2010

LASTBUSRIDE SPREE #01

Hi people i'm back again! Sorry I'm leaving this space dead for a while again. Yes i had another fringe lift again, i'm back to bangs. A lil bored so went for a hair cut for fun. Well, december have been really.. er.. Idk? I've wasted far too much time on this on that. And i haven't started out what I should do and stuffs. 2011 is so fucking near, can time plz fly fucking slowly. It's irritating!! I've not been working much also, just wasting my life like this away everyday~ Anyway, I'll be doing a massive collection for LBR SOON! And actually we just opened up a preorder,

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
can get this two rings at $15 each?

Photobucket






Photobucket
ALL THIS KIND OF WEDGES? :)
Get to see,

JEFFREY CAMPBELL INSPIRED STUDDED WEDGE
CROSS CONNECTOR RING
KNUCKLE RING
ACENE WEDGE
LEOPARD WEDGE
FRINGE BAGS
FOX TAIL
AND MORE

HEAD DOWN TO LASTBUSRIDE.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

http://lastbusride.livejournal.com/14660.html#cutid1

I've actually exclusively self picked this 21 items to be on this preorder :)
Heh heh do support us k ^^
And quite a number of items are exclusive to us only :)