Tuesday, December 14, 2010






HI people im back here again! Okie this is what I did on my actual birthday, it's just a small celebration though! Had another belated one with my breastfriend like 3 days ago! She gave me like 15 helium balloons and she travelled from the west to the north by cab just to hand me that! Haha :) Okie I'm finally 15, I know i'm blogging at a very slow speed. I'm so tied up by work and so drained up!! I finally got my freedom this week, I'm gonna enjoy to the maximum k. I'm going shopping.. I'm far too broke now. Waiting for all my pay to come. It's so slow like forever the same. X'MAS IS COMING! What are you guys gonna do for x'mas? I've totally no plans yet! Only for alissa's party i guess? :) Heh hehz. I can't wait for many up coming events!!!

Okie anyway! LASTBUSRIDE HAVE LAUNCHED IT'S C15 ALRDY! DO SUPPORT OKIE :)


COLLECTION 15 LAUNCHED
Get to see exclusively imported items by lastbusride!
http://lastbusride.livejournal.com/14235.html#cutid1
http://lastbusride.livejournal.com/14235.html#cutid1

Okie shall go off now! Shall blog again soon! :)

xxx

R e g i n a