Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes I'm just wild, sometimes I'm just treating everything as whatever. But do you know that i'm serious in many things in many ways? I'm losing my right path, right track. I'm heading to the wrong direction. What's wrong with me? What did I do to myself for all this? I'm backing out, backing back, going back to be someone I really am. Not the one going to lead myself down, going to lead myself to some place that I didnt belong. I'm changing, and changing. Though life's down like a biatch, I'll still stand up myself and tell myself saying, I'm strong for everything to face it. I'm not going to avoid it, destroy the fact, and hid it behind at all. I'm gonna face it, face the truth. Life's never good, never changing though, but I'm gonna changed to face all of them. I'll do you proud, mum. I love you and I miss you.
X o x o