Friday, January 1, 2010

10 things that I wanna achieve in 2010

Hi i'm here to blog about the 10 important things that I want to achieve!
1. SAVE MONEY.
For goodness sake, this two words have been appearing in my life for a thousand times. But it always never happen on me. I'm too spendthift and i've been regretting so much on spending money like tapwater :( I hate the feeling of being broke. So ya.
Maybe I shall save and get a CHANEL WALLET? haha yay.
2. GOOD GRADES.
I always tell myself, aiyah studies easy lah. But i've never put in any effort in my studies in this 2 years. All i know was, to play and enjoy life. Haha. I regretted so much for the subjects i'm so gonna take next year :( It's time to study, not to play anymoreeeeeee.
3. NICER COMPLEXION
I always sleeep late, wake up late like an owl. I neeed better face :( If not ugly alrdy no one will want me :(
4. TURN SAD FACES INTO HAPPY FACES
I don't want to emo, or see anyone emo. A bit emo very sad one leh!!
5. GET A NEW CAMERA. DSLR~
I'm gonna save up for this, ya know why? Cause i've not been learning how to cherish things. Like how i spoil my lg phone, like how i spoil my digi cam. Forever things are spoiling in my hands :( I want to let myself know, MONEY HARD TO EARN. THINGS MUST CHERISH~~
6. ANTI-SOCIAL GO AWAY
I think i became very anti-social if you people realised. I dont know why too but i dont like it also. HAHAH
7. I WANT TO EARN MONEY, WITH MY OWN HANDS.
Like this, money wouldn't be hard for me to get. Haha! I'll never be penniless again. YAY
8. Me and babylove to become better, :)
YES MY WISH!!
9. RE-DECO MY WHOLE ROOM.
I want everything to be neat and niceeeeeeeeeeee.
10. 2010 TO BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ME!
YAY THIS IS THE BIGGEST ONE.

okay buai and have a nice year.
xoxo