Saturday, September 19, 2009

Best out of the best in life


I can't rotate the pix above. Okay forget it. Haha life's getting so much better after me crying out and letting go all my troubles and moving on. Today's school was really great, sleep sleep sleep and then had fun talking with classmates. Had oral exam and my ulcer was killing me so badly. Aftermath, rushed home had a little nap and went over to vivo in the evening and met up with Jieyu,Chengen,Junsheng,Yuenshin :) Celebrated Jieyu's birthday in advance over there, had a great time. Then after that rushed back to cck and met up with Geokkoon with the rest while Yuenshin left earlier. Had a great time after all, thanks for everything. You guys are the best out of the best, i mean serious! :)



Happy birthday to Jieyu in advance!
I need to mug mug mug. Please give me the super powers to mug again!! :( Aww. Anyway I love Angelina Babysis, sorry for not attending your band night today. You will always have my support, behind your back okie. Love you 2 da max babysis :) You did your best.
Yes my weekends are so packed, finally I'm gonna have a break tomorrow. Shall have a home-stay day tomorrow. Okie buai readers, love you all xoxo.

I can't wait to meet you my sweet boy, 2 more days.